Sunday, August 5, 2012

Small pleasures in the Gump: Sushi Cafe

As the saying goes, "Enjoy the little things in life; for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."

I often don't have the energy for a full-fledged blog post, but I still have things to share about Montgomery, Alabama that make me smile.   My life is not perfectly in order right now, nor am I in a particularly happy place personally (long distance relationships are no fun, work sometimes hands me more pressure than I think I can handle, etc...).  However, I still want to take time to appreciate the little things.  If I am ever to climb my way out of this rut and reach a more positive outlook, I MUST take the time to savor life's little happy moments. 

Small pleasure #1:  Sushi Cafe on Zelda Road.  Nom, nom, nomnomnom..... delish!  Do yourself a favor and try the Black Pepper Tuna Roll (Avocado, Cucumber, Crab meat, Black Tobiko, Seared Blackened pepper, Tuna on top w/ Wasabi Peanut Sauce).  It's pure heaven. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment